-7+ Maths, English, VR and non-VR: public-school entrance exams.
- 8+ Maths, English, VR and non-VR: public-school entrance exams.
-11+: Maths, English, VR and non-VR: ISEB and public-school entrance exams, including pre-tests.
-13+ English and Maths: ISEB and public-school exams.
- GCSE Religious Studies (Cambridge, OCR, AQA).
- IGCSE English (all exam boards).
- A-Level English (AQA, OCR, Edexcel).
- A-Level Religious Studies (OCR, Eduqas, AQA).
- Oxbridge applications for English and Religious Studies: interview technique, ELAT exam and personal statement writing.
I have extensive teaching experience, having worked as a private tutor for the past ten years. I have particular expertise with the school entrance exams. I have successfully tutored students for leading co-educational and boarding schools including St Paul’s Boys, Westminster, Wimbledon High and Eton as well as top girls’ independent schools: Godolphin and Latymer, St Paul’s Girls and Francis Holland. I have prepared students for these exams via one-to-one tutoring sessions as well as in group settings, having run three 11+ revision courses. I have also prepared students taking their exams in year 8 for occasional places at Sevenoaks, St Paul’s Girls, Goldolphin and Latymer and Cheltenham Ladies’ College. With older years my tutoring has focused on the GCSE and A-Level exams, and I have helped a number of students secure top A and A* grades across a range of different exam boards and specifications (AQA, Edexcel, OCR and Pre-U) in English and Religious Studies. I have also helped a number of Oxbridge candidates in English and Theology, covering the ELAT exam and interview technique.