Keystone has built up a comprehensive knowledge of the UK private education system, and advises parents on their educational options. We use a variety of sources to gather reliable, objective information about schools, education systems, curricula, teachers and the whole scope of the contemporary educational experience.
We offer a free 15 minute consultation to any client in the first instance so we can explain our services and answer any questions you may have.
Often families will have a specific topic they would like to discuss in depth, and we have significant experience in supporting families with the following examples:
- Overview of the UK education system.
- GCSE/A Level/IB subject choices.
- Would IB or A Levels be more suitable for my child?
- Which school/university offer should I accept?
- Personalised timeline for school/university entrance.
- Explanation of entrance test requirements and preparation.
Ad hoc advice
We can advise families in many ways as and when required, including but not limited to:
- General Educational Recommendations: Recommend educational professionals, such as educational psychologists, therapists and other advisors.
- Enrichment Recommendations: Recommend non-school educational opportunities: book recommendations, holiday and course opportunities, homeschooling.
- Educational Troubleshooting: Be a common-sense and proactive sounding board for solutions to any educational headache.
Education Health Check
Keystone’s ‘Education Health Check’ offers an annual ‘MOT’ to ensure that families are getting the best possible educational experience. Keystone’s Education Health Check seeks to provide a common-sense and proactive sounding board for miscellaneous educational troubleshooting outside of the more targeted Schools and University selection processes.
What is included in the Education Health Check?
- Quarterly meetings with a dedicated Education Consultant. These meetings would always have a pre-planned agenda to maximise efficiency
- A review of your children’s school and tutor reports
- A short report outlining school options – this would look at the different scenarios (i.e. London schools vs schools outside of London; commute times etc.)
- Advice on planning and discussion with respect to the longer-term educational strategy
- Collaboration with our SEN advisors
- A general sounding board for any educational troubleshooting
- Access and referrals to Keystone’s unparalleled network of trusted advisors, from Oxbridge experts to the best SEN advisors
- Reading recommendations and summer school, holiday and wider enrichment recommendations
- Advice on sourcing relevant work experience and suitable careers advisors
How it works?
The Education Health Check is billed in quarterly instalments in advance of each quarter. The client or Keystone Tutors may terminate the annual advisory service at the end of each quarter. The fee is solely for Keystone’s advisory work conducted by members of the Keystone team. Any additional expenses will be billed on top. These may include (but are not limited to) tutoring fees, school registration fees and travel to the client’s location. Keystone will inform the client in advance of any additional fees for services beyond the advisory service.