• Undergraduate English
• Undergraduate Philosophy
• ELAT (English Literature Admission Test)
• Philosophy Admissions Test
• A-level English (OCR, AQA, Edexcel, CIE)
• A-level Philosophy (AQA)
• A-level Religious Studies (AQA, Edexcel, OCR; covering Philosophy of Religion, Religious Ethics, Developments in Christian Thought, and Developments in Buddhist Thought)
• Pre-U English
• Pre-U Philosophy & Theology
• International Baccalaureate English Literature
• iGCSE and GCSE English Literature (CIE, AQA, Edexcel, OCR)
• iGCSE and GCSE Religious Studies (CIE, AQA, Edexcel, OCR)
I have taught undergraduates studying English at the University of Cambridge in one-to-one tutorials and small groups since 2012, and am especially experienced helping students with study skills, essay writing, and revision skills.
As well as face-to-face tutoring in the UK, I have extensive experience working online with students in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Switzerland, Chile, and the United States.