Since starting tutoring in 2019 I have taught over 1300 hours. I have run sessions across the age range, helping with Key Stage 1 up to degree level. I have also assisted SEN students. Alongside this, I have in Summer 2023 also marked A Level Economics papers. This has informed my approach to teaching the following subjects:
• GCSE, A level, and Undergraduate Economics
• KS2, KS3, and GCSE French
• GCSE, A level, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate Politics
• KS1, KS2, KS3, and GCSE Mathematics
• 11+ English and Maths: Pre-Tests and Independent School entrance exams
I have tutored students studying at top UK independent schools such as Charterhouse, CLC, and Marlborough College in preparation for their A levels. Furthermore, I have supported students from China, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. These are just a snapshot of the numerous students I have tutored since 2019 and I looking forward to helping many more as the years go by!