- 11+ English: ISEB and public school exams, including pre-tests
- 11+ Maths: ISEB and public school exams, including pre-tests
- 13+ English: ISEB and public school exams
- 13+ Maths: ISEB and public school exams
- GCSE/IGCSE English (All exam boards)
- GCSE/IGCSE Maths (All exam boards)
- GCSE/IGCSE Religious Studies (All exam boards)
- AS/A-Level Religious Studies (All exam boards)
I've been with Keystone as a Professional Tutor for five years, and have taught over 3000 hours in that time. My students have ranged in age from 8 all the way up to 18, and I'm confident in teaching across a number of subjects - Mathematics, English and Religious Studies - both online and face-to-face.
Currently I am working with a number of students in preparation for school entrance at 11+ and 13+ level, and have helped with successful applications to schools such as St Paul's, Westminster, Francis Holland, Godolphin & Latymer, Reigate, City of London, Queen's Gate, Highgate, Eton and Winchester amongst others. This includes preparations for pre-tests, which incorporate Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
I've also worked with a number of students at GCSE and A Level in English and Religious Studies, securing top A and A* grades across a range of different exam boards and specifications (AQA, Edexcel, OCR and Pre-U), with my subject specialism being Religious Studies. I'm also highly experienced in preparing Oxbridge applications all the way through to successful interviews.
In addition to my professional experience, during my second year at Oxford I volunteered to teach a disadvantaged group of GCSE students in English at Oxford Spires Academy. This provided me with the opportunity to not only develop my interest in teaching, but help those less privileged than myself and see first-hand the holistic benefits of personal tutoring.