• 13+ Latin, Greek, French, Religious Studies, History and Geography: ISEB, Scholarship and public school entrance exams
• GCSE Latin: OCR, WJEC and IGCSE
• GCSE Classical Greek: OCR
• GCSE Classical Civilisation: AQA and OCR
• GCSE Ancient History: AQA and OCR
• GCSE Religious Studies: AQA and OCR
• A-level Latin: OCR
• A-level Classical Greek: OCR
• A-level Classical Civilisation: OCR and AQA
• A-level Government and Politics: Edexcel (Pearson) & AQA
• University Interview Preparation: Classics at Oxford and Cambridge Universities
I have four years of experience as a Classics teacher at independent senior schools in Oxfordshire and North London, and two years of experience teaching undergraduates in Religious Studies at an American university, as well as several years of experience as a private tutor.
As a tutor, I have hugely enjoyed preparing students for success at Common Entrance, Scholarship, GCSE and A Level examinations, as well as admission to Oxford and Cambridge universities. Of the 13+ students I have tutored, three have secured places at St Paul's (one of which was a scholarship place), one at Harrow, one at Eton. Eight of my recent students have secured places at Oxford and Cambridge in Classics, with several more in other subjects at Oxbridge, including one student for PPE, one for English, and one for Law in the last two years.