In this webinar Harriet, Keystone's Director of Education, and Sabine Hook, a specialist nursery consultant, discussed the following key questions:
- How do you decide what the best option is for your child?
- When should parents start thinking about nursery schools and when do they need to register?
- How do you start the search and What do you recommend looking for in a nursery?
- What questions should parents ask when visiting a nursery?
- Is the Ofsted report a good place to find out more?
- What is the benefit of standalone nurseries vs those connected to schools?
- What does Montessori mean in context of London nurseries?
- What are Forest schools, and what is the importance of outdoor space/nature?
- What are the most important things that nurseries accomplish?
- Do some nurseries 'prep' for 4+?
Please find a link to SH Education Consultancy here.