Keystone was delighted to sponsor Politeia's Winter Address by Secretary of State for Education, Nicky Morgan. Keystone has been a long standing supporter of Politeia's education programme which has been provoking expert discussion and generating wide ranging opinion on curriculum reform.
Nicky Morgan's speech covered the following themes:
- Her plans for education
- The importance of a knowledge-based curriculum
- Ensuring UK qualifications are of value
- The role of practical skills
- Measuring success
- Fairness and social justice
- Educating well rounded young people
- Character Education
- British Values
You can read Nicky Morgan's full speech here.
Sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date about our latest news and offerings.