Keystone provides educational advice to families who wish to send their children to independent schools in the UK. With an outstanding reputation for providing dependable, impartial guidance, we have a comprehensive knowledge of the British private school system. Our educational consultants are active contributors in the education industry and are frequently asked to comment in the press.
Keystone’s advisory team are experienced in providing school-specific support in preparation for school selection and entry from nursery up to 16+. Whether you are looking for a long-term educational strategy, or circumstances have changed and you require an ‘occasional place’, our advisors are always happy to set up a call to discuss how we might be able to help.
Why Keystone Schools Advisory?
- Our advice is strictly evidence based. We recommend institutions based on our assessment of a child’s ability, potential and characteristics. We use both objective and subjective data when making judgments about schools.
- We are recommended by the country’s leading educational establishments and we use our extensive knowledge and connections to guide parents through each stage of an often complicated process.
- We put emphasis on developing high level contacts with admissions departments to know admissions criteria in detail, and therefore advise parents better.
- We have strong relationships with well-respected, long-standing members of the educational community. This allows us to gather reliable, objective and up-to-date information about schools, universities, education systems, curricula, teachers and the whole breadth of the contemporary educational experience.
- We have experience with pre-tests, late applications, interview practice and preparation for entrance exams.
How it works:
- Initial Consultation: A Keystone consultant will arrange an initial meeting between Keystone, the parents and often children too. In this meeting, we discuss the family’s school objectives and key criteria. We use these discussions to start to build a picture of the crucial considerations for the family and our ongoing advice.
- Educational Profiling: Keystone will create an educational profile for each child to share with future schools and to form the basis of all advisory recommendations.
- Schools Advisory: In consultation with the Keystone Schools Advice Team, the consultant will assemble a short-list of suitable schools that we believe fit the requirements of the family. This Advisory Report outlines the full range of available school options, background on those schools, why we chose them and a suggested plan.
- School Visits and Registration: Keystone undertakes the necessary clerical work, contacting the schools and arranging visits.
- Review of Outcomes: Once offers are made we will talk through the merits of each option with the family and provide further advice on the academic admissions requirements.
Our track record:
We have successfully supported students with entrance into many of the top British schools, including (but not limited to):
- City of London School for Boys
- City of London School for Girls
- Godolphin & Latymer
- Highgate School
- King’s College Wimbledon
- Latymer Upper School
- North London Collegiate School
- St. Paul’s School
- St. Paul’s Girls School
- Westminster School
Boarding Prep Schools
- Cothill House
- Summer Fields
- The Dragon
Boarding Secondary Schools
- Cheltenham Ladies College
- Downe House
- Eton College
- Harrow School
- Oundle School
- Radley College
- Wellington College
- Winchester College
- Wycombe Abbey
Other Areas of Expertise:
We are also able to support parents who are looking for support with the following:
- Nurseries and Pre-Prep Schools
- Occasional Places
- SEN specialist schools
- Sixth Form Colleges