Keystone's Head of Consultancy, Harriet Brook, was joined by Camilla Smiley, who works as an Education Consultant for Keystone, to discuss the ins and outs of Scholarships and Bursaries. They provided an overview of scholarships and bursaries, and their top tips for applicants.
- What are bursaries and scholarships?
- How do means-tested bursaries work?
- What happens if a family’s financial situation changes once their child is already at the school?
- What ages are scholarships and bursaries available?
- Do scholarships come with any fee reduction or added perks?
- Can schools award scholarships and bursaries together?
- Are there any other routes to receiving financial scholarships that parents should look out for?
- How should families prepare for scholarship or bursaries?
Links mentioned during this webinar
- Independent Schools Council
- Information about State Boarding Schools
- Armed Forces Bursaries
- Clergy Bursaries
- Key Workers Bursaries