- 7/8+ English, Maths, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- 11+ English, Maths, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- GCSE English Literature (AQA, Edexcel, OCR)
- GCSE English Language (AQA, Edexcel, OCR)
- A Level English Literature (AQA, Edexcel, OCR, Eduqas)
- English as a foreign language (including IELTS and TOEFL prep)
- Taught 11+ Maths classes for the Bridge Programme at Godolphin and Latimer school
- Wrote and edited English textbooks for CGP books
- SEN work with visually impaired, hearing impaired and autistic university students
Most recently, I worked as a writer and editor for the educational publisher CGP Books, based in the Lake District. I contributed to recent editions of the very popular GCSE Literature Text Guides, along with SPaG workbooks for KS1 and KS2, Reception Phonics books and lots more! I’m really proud of the work I did there, and I always get a thrill seeing my name in a published book.
I have completed the Keystone 11+ training in English, Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning; I have also completed Keystone's 7/8+ training program! I'm highly familiar with the curricula, and I excel at helping primary students prepare for these examinations.
I have privately tutored GCSE and A-level English Literature students, teaching every exam board. I have also run English intervention writing groups with Year 6 classes, helping them prep for their upcoming SATs, along with ad hoc TA work.
I have considerable experience tutoring EFL online. I have taught over 7000 classes, with my youngest student being 2 years old and my oldest in their 60s. Most of my students have been international, from countries including China, Saudi Arabia and Singapore.
I have also taught Business English to executives at many major Korean firms, including Samsung, Naver and Hyundai. Among other things, this involved interview and presentation preparation, as well as proofreading professional documents.