Earn £27,000+ As a Professional Tutor
"Both ‘professional’ and freelance tutors told us time and again that they feel part of an exciting, growing company who have rigorous educational standards, inspirational leadership and who are leading the way for tutoring becoming recognised for the value it has. ‘It’s been a revelation,’ said one." Read more tutor feedback in our Good Schools Guide review
Leading UK tuition company Keystone Tutors is looking to recruit a new intake of full-time professional tutors. Watch a video describing Keystone's approach to professional tutoring.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to inspire, engage and support young people academically in one-to-one and group based settings.
- An opportunity to create and manage a flexible timetable that fits around your needs and other interests.
- Our Professional tutors tend to teach between 50 and 75 hours per month, both online and face-to-face, over a 12 month period (between 600 and 900 hours per year).
- Tutoring usually takes place within clients' homes located in and around Central London (if not online) with potential to travel abroad.
- Tutors will also be expected to write resources and engage with a structured professional development programme.
We are looking for candidates to join us in August. The first month of your employment will be spent undertaking our bespoke training programme to ensure you have the necessary tutoring skills.
How to apply:
- Please fill out our online application form: (www.keystonetutors.com/vacancies). Please quote " Professional Tutor" in the penultimate field "How did you hear about us?"
To find out more about our Professional Tutors please click on the following link: https://www.keystonetutors.com/tutor-stories