This newly created role will entail assisting our Head of Operations with all aspects of running Keystone Tutors’ fast-growing Hong Kong office which opened in August 2018. The successful candidate will be based in Hong Kong but will work closely with colleagues in Singapore, China and London.
Keystone Tutors is a London based tutoring and education company. Since its founding in 2007 Keystone has developed an outstanding reputation around the world among parents, schools and tutors. The company serves clients both in London and across the globe through its online tutoring platform. Outside of London, Keystone has offices in Hong Kong and Singapore that promote its online tutoring offering as well as deliver educational advisory services, which provides guidance to students looking to enter UK schools and universities.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Creating and managing client accounts using Keystone’s bespoke online system
- Dealing with new enquiries over the phone and email
- Overseeing academic programmes (delivered online by our London tutor team)
- Carrying out academic assessments, practice interviews and compiling feedback reports
- Helping to formulate and execute marketing and client outreach, including participating in educational fairs and events
General office administration
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Can work independently and use initiative
- Excellent phone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- Solid experience using MS Office
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and preferably Mandarin
- Experience working in the Education sector in Hong Kong would be preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of UK schools and universities would be preferred but is not essential
- Minimum education level of Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must be Hong Kong permanent residents with identity cards
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: Dependent on experience
HOURS: 10am – 7pm, 5 days per week including Saturday. Days off on Sunday and one other weekday. There is scope for this role to be flexible in terms of working hours.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.