In this webinar, Keystone's Head of Consultancy, Harriet Blomefield, will be joined by David Hargreaves, an experienced Education Consultant with 40 years of experience in leading UK schools.
David and Harriet will discuss a range of topics and will welcome questions from the audience throughout, the below bullet points should give a sense of the questions that'll be covered:
- How can parents motivate their child(ren) to reach their best potential - from top schools and universities to careers?
- How can parents balance academic study and extracurricular activities and why is it important to do so?
- What can you do to manage your child(rens) (or your own) expectations?
- What can parents do when things don't go to plan?
- Date: Wednesday 17th November
- Time: 10 am-11 am (UK Time)
- Register here
About David Hargreaves
David Hargreaves has spent nearly 40 years preparing countless young men and women for entry to top universities, especially Oxford and Cambridge. He was Head of the Sixth Form and a boarding housemaster at Westminster School where he taught for nearly 30 years.
In 2014, he set up DHC, a niche consultancy based in London, which has allowed him to mentor over 1,000 students from all over the world over the last seven years. Some of these are still at school and others at university, but he increasingly prepares many of his clients for applications to blue-chip employers and to high-level business schools.
David’s approach has been described as ‘a thoughtful fusion of academic rigour and personal sensitivity’. He completed his undergraduate degree at Worcester College, Oxford and has published a range of books and articles, most recently (in April of this year) his four-volume history of the First World War, As We Were, which won rave reviews, including in The Sunday Times and The Spectator.