Lesson 1: An introduction to Law
- 1.1 Introductions.
- 1.2 What is the subject: introduction to the English Legal System and Constitutional Principles; Other legal systems and International Law; an introduction to the Seven Core Modules.
- 1.3 Where should you study?
Lesson 2: An introduction to Studying Law
- 2.1 Skills involved in reading Law.
- 2.2 Lectures, seminars and tutorials / Essays and Problem questions.
- 2.3 Practice exercise on Legal System teaching from Day 1.
Lesson 3: Preparing to Apply
- 3.1 University-style task 1: essay writing.
- 3.2 University-style task 2: seminar discussion/ debate.
- 3.3 Q&A on Preparing Applications.
Detailed feedback: An end of course report is sent on completion detailing the student’s achievements and areas for further work.