Call 0207 602 5310 for a friendly chat to find out more.
This four day course running from 9am to 3.30pm will provide a combination of academic classes and extra-curricular activities for students approaching Year 6 in September or taking pre-tests in Year 7. The structure of the course encourages children to keep their minds alert during the long summer holidays, and to make new friends whilst participating in a host of fun activities. A key element of the course will include practice of computerised reasoning. This is particularly targeted at helping students who are approaching computer based pre-test exams.
Chelsea Academy, Lots Rd, London SW10 0AB.
The Essential Details
- Mornings will include three hours of academic classes. These lessons will focus on Maths, English and where relevant computerised reasoning, targeted at helping students who are approaching computer based pre-test exams.
- Afternoons will include three hours of supervised extra-curricular activities with a focus on team building and speaking skills.
- The full course will cost £600 (including VAT).
- For the academic lessons class sizes will be limited to 8 to ensure that students receive plenty of teacher attention.
- Places are given on a first come first served basis with payment upfront. If you would like to book a place please call 02076025310.
July: 23rd July - 26th July 2018
"My son said it was better than school."
"Our daughter really enjoyed today and is looking forward to returning tomorrow."
Previous students from our recent 11+ courses have successfully won places at the following schools:
- Wycombe Abbey
- St Paul's Boys
- St Paul's Girls
- King's Wimbledon
- Magdelen Collge Oxford