This online course will be led by experienced Keystone tutor, Callum and is aimed at students preparing for the Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) this Autumn (2020) as a part of their university applications. It will consist of 5 two hour live sessions over 5 days.
The course will introduce students to the different questions types involved in all components of the TSA and recommend strategies for tackling them. Students will have plenty of opportunity to complete practice questions and receive feedback.
- Maximum Class Size: 5
- Platform: Lessons will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free and straightforward for students to use for the sessions. Our team will be on hand to help you get setup before your first session. Take a look at this video to see our online teaching in action.
- Dates & Times:
- Lesson 1: Monday 26th October | 4pm - 6pm (UK time)
- Lesson 2: Tuesday 27th October | 4pm - 6pm (UK time)
- Lesson 3: Wednesday 28th October | 4pm - 6pm (UK time)
- Lesson 4: Thursday 29th October | 4pm - 6pm (UK time)
- Lesson 5: Friday 30th October | 4pm - 6pm (UK time)
Course Price: £300