This online course will be led by experienced Keystone tutor, Kate and is aimed at students preparing for The National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT) as a part of their university applications. It will consist of 5 two hour live sessions over 5 days.
The course will introduce students to the different question types involved in all components of the LNAT and recommend strategies for tackling them. Students will have plenty of opportunity to complete practice questions and receive feedback.
- Maximum Class Size: 5
- Platform: Lessons will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free and straightforward for students to use for the sessions. Our team will be on hand to help you get setup before your first session. Take a look at this video to see our online teaching in action.
- Dates & Times:
- Lesson 1: Monday 14th December | 9am - 11am (UK Time)
- Lesson 2: Tuesday 15th December| 9am - 11am (UK Time)
- Lesson 3: Wednesday 16th December| 9am - 11am (UK Time)
- Lesson 4: Thursday 17th December | 9am - 11am (UK Time)
- Lesson 5: Friday 18th December| 9am - 11am (UK Time)
Course Price: £300