Our intensive 11+ English & Maths revision course covers core 11+ content and exam technique in the run up to the January exam. The course is led by experienced professional tutors and, with the small class sizes, the course provides an opportunity for students to get a boost as they approach the 11+ exams.
The English course will focus on the comprehension and creative writing skills needed at 11+. In comprehension, it will provide a clear overview of how to answer the key question types, and provide guidance on how to structure answers. In creative writing, it will focus on how to come up with ideas, imagine them with detail, and express them using action and vivid description.
The maths side of the course will cover the key topics and pitfalls of 11+ Maths, looking both at tricky topic areas as well as more challenging word and multi-step questions. In addition, there will be time for the students to bring forward the areas they are finding most challenging so they can be addressed head on.
- Maximum Class Size: 7
- Platform: Lessons will take place on Microsoft Teams, which is free and straightforward for students to use. Our team will be on hand to help you get setup before your first session. Take a look at this video to see our online teaching in action.
11+ English & Maths Christmas Holiday Course
2021 dates TBC
11+ Preparation February Half-Term Course
Monday 15th February to Friday 19th February 2021
- Day 1: Monday 15th February, 2.00pm - 4.00pm (UK Time)
- Day 2: Tuesday 16th February, 2.00pm - 4.00pm (UK Time)
- Day 3: Wednesday 17th February, 2.00pm - 4.00pm (UK Time)
- Day 4: Thursday 18th February, 2.00pm - 4.00pm (UK Time)
- Day 5: Friday 19th February, 2.00pm - 4.00pm (UK Time)
This course will be lead my one of our professional tutors, Keren. Keren is an Oxford University graduate and qualified teacher with a wealth of tutoring experience. She joined Keystone in 2009 and has taught over 2,800 hours. Keren specialises in teaching classics and English to all ages as well as 11+/13+ English and Maths.
Course Price: £300 (10% discount if booked with another of our group courses).