Keystone’s ‘Education Health Check’ offers an annual ‘MOT’ to ensure that families are getting the best possible educational experience. Keystone’s Education Health Check seeks to provide a common-sense and proactive sounding board for miscellaneous educational troubleshooting outside of the more targeted Schools and University selection processes.
What is included in the Education Health Check?
- Quarterly meetings with a dedicated Education Consultant. These meetings would always have a pre-planned agenda to maximise efficiency
- A review of your children’s school and tutor reports
- A short report outlining school options – this would look at the different scenarios (i.e. London schools vs schools outside of schools; commute times etc.)
- Advice on planning and discussion with respect to the longer-term educational strategy
- Collaboration with our SEN advisors
- A general sounding board for any educational troubleshooting
- Access and referrals to Keystone’s unparalleled network of trusted advisors, from Oxbridge experts to the best SEN advisors
- Reading recommendations and summer school, holiday and wider enrichment recommendations
- Advice on sourcing relevant work experience and suitable careers advisors
How it works?
The Education Health Check is billed in quarterly instalments in advance of each quarter. The client or Keystone Tutors may terminate the annual advisory service at the end of each quarter. The fee is solely for Keystone’s advisory work conducted by members of the Keystone team. Any additional expenses will be billed on top. These may include (but are not limited to) tutoring fees, school registration fees and travel to the client’s location. Keystone will inform the client in advance of any additional fees for services beyond the advisory service.